Tuesday, September 22, 2015: ROE: The Agency sponsored Fashion Display, “Street Symphony” featuring Vintage & Charmed’s Street Wear:
Saturday, September 26, 2015: Art All Night’s Rooftop Fashion Show “SO ME Jewelry” featuring Vintage & Charmed:
Saturday, September 26, 2015: Art All Night’s Rooftop Fashion Show featuring
Vintage & Charmed:
Sunday, September 27, 2015: ROE: The Agency sponsored Runway Show Finale,
featuring Vintage & Charmed’s Pop-Up Shop:
So to sum it all up DC Fashion Week was a blast! If you missed it then, shame on you!
I’d like to I'd thank the following:
- Nomad Yard Collectiv for inviting me to their Sip & Shop Friday, September 25th. They have a BEAUTIFUL vintage collection;
- Shutter DC & Monumental Studios for taking the Pictures at the Art All Night Rooftop Fashion Show and sending them to me;
- ROE: The Agency for including me in the Street Symphony Fashion Display at The Anacostia Arts Center on Tuesday, September 22nd;
- W8ACC for allowing me the opportunity to be a part of creating the Rooftop Fashion Show, and last but not least;
- Congress Heights Main Streets for creating such and AWESOME event!!!
For all of my Charmies and Boo Kittens who missed it, DON’T BLINK! Because if you do, all of those “Fabulous One-of-a-kind Fashions” that went down the runway during DC Fashion Week will definitely be gone!!!
So RUN, DON’T WALK to Vintage & Charmed and let us style your life!!!
I’ll see you soon!
Smooches, Peace & Blessings!!!